How to download CDS Admit Card?
CDS Admit Card: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases the CDS Admit Card on its official website, upsc.gov.in. The CDS admit card will be available for download three weeks before the exam. To obtain the CDS Hall Ticket, candidates must first input their Registration Number or Roll Number. CDS Call Letters are not sent by mail or any other means by the UPSC. The admission card is a required document without which candidates would be unable to participate in the examination.
Read the entire article to get the latest updates on CDS Admit Card.
How to Download CDS Admit Card?
Candidates can download UPSC CDS Admit Card by following the instructions outlined below:
Step 1: Go to the UPSC’s official website, upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Select “Active Examinations” from the drop-down menu under the “Examination” header.
Step 3: Select “Combined Defence Services Examination (I/II), ” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Next to “e-Admit Card,” click “Click Here.”
Step 5: Under the column “To Download e-Admit Card,” click “Click Here.”
Step 6: Carefully read the instructions and select “Yes.”
Step 7: Choose “By Registration ID” or “By Roll Number” as your search criteria.
Step 8: Enter your Registration ID/CDS Roll Number as well as your Date of Birth.
Step 9: Type in the captcha code and press the “Submit” button.
Step 10: On the screen, your CDS Hall Ticket will show. It is available for download and printing in multiple copies. Also, save the PDF to a secure location.
Note: The UPSC official website is the sole place where candidates can get their CDS hall ticket, which they must download. Candidates will not get a hard copy of the CDS Call Letter by mail or any other method.
Details Mentioned on CDS Hall Ticket
The CDS hall ticket will include all required information on the candidate and the exam. The following information will be printed on the admit card for the year. You must visit BYJU’S Exam Prep to get Preparation Tips for CDS exam before the exam.
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Candidate’s Name and Father’s Name
- Candidate Category Candidate Registration ID Candidate Roll Number Candidate
- The Candidate’s Photograph
- The Candidate’s Signature
- Exam date for CDS
- Time and Location of CDS Exam Exam Center/Venue
- Time to Report to the Exam Center
- Candidate Instructions in General
Candidates should be aware that any requests to change the exam centre or timings would be denied by UPSC.
How to Resolve Discrepancies in CDS Hall Ticket?
Candidates are recommended to thoroughly check their CDS Exam Admit Card after downloading it. If any of the details on the CDS call letter are incorrect, you must contact the appropriate authorities to have them corrected.
Send an email to [email protected]. which should contain the following details:
- Registration of the Candidate’s Name Number of candidates on the CDS Roll Candidate’s Identification Number
- Name of the Examination
- Complete the exam year Candidate’s Postal Address and Contact Number as Mentioned on the Application Form
To have your issue handled, send an email with all of the above-mentioned facts as soon as possible.
CDS Exam Day Instructions
Exam day norms for the UPSC CDS exam are as follows:
- Candidates who do not have an admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The UPSC CDS Admit Card must be kept by the candidates until the recruitment process is concluded.
- The entrance gate will be closed 10 minutes before the exam.
- Calculators, cellphones, pages, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the testing room.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the testing centre until the test is over.
To get further information on CDS exam, you must visit BYJU’S Exam Prep.
Stay Connected With Education Blog India